At Grace, the Women’s Ministry exists to encourage each woman to know and follow God’s Word, serving God and others, so that each woman’s life will glorify God is her sphere of influence. Incorporating the concepts of Titus 2:3-5, our goals include…
- Bringing together women of all ages and stages
- Ensuring that women are equipped to live life, serve in a ministry, and remember a world beyond themselves
- Growing godly women in order to help grow healthy churches
- Leaving a spiritual legacy for the next generation
How can I connect, equip, and multiply with other women at Grace?
Weekly Bible Studies – Offered on Tuesday mornings at 9:00. Current study is working through a study on the book of Jonah.
Conferences – We’ll post upcoming conference info whenever one is coming around!
Prayer Opportunities – Every Thursday at 10:30 AM a group of women meet to pray for the church, our families, and our nation. If you’d like more information about this group, please contact Cheryl McCabe.
DiscipleLIFE Classes/Home Groups – These groups are for both men and women. DiscipleLIFE classes meet on Sunday morning and Home Groups meet throughout the week. We encourage all women – and their families – to get involved in these groups in order that can continue to connect, equip, and multiply with the family at Grace.
Women’s Ministry Team – This team meets quarterly to…
- Determine Bible Studies and leaders: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Determine the Summer Study
- Organize Special Events
If you have questions or desire more information, you can contact Jo Witmer.